We the Governors and staff of
vital part of the community. We want our school to be a secure and caring environment where
each child is encouraged to grow and develop to their full potential.
We are firmly committed to:
- The aims of Catholic Education
- Providing effective education for all our children
- Developing positive pastoral care systems in our school
- Establishing close links with the home, the parish and the wider community
Our school is a
part of the life of
day. Pupils in all classes follow the Alive ‘O’ Religious programme. Pupils receive the Gospel
Message each Friday at Assembly. Pupils participate in many community and religious
activities within the parish of Clonoe throughout the year. We have strong links with the
parish. The priests of the parish are regular visitors to our classes.
extension of our school.
We use the church on many occasions;
- Attending First Friday Mass
- First Holy Communion
- Celebrating the Sacrament of Penance
- Attending Mass on Holy Days of Obligation.
Pupils are fully prepared for the Sacrament of Confirmation each year. Confirmation is
celebrated, with the other schools in the parish, each year in St Patrick’s Church Clonoe.
Our church celebrations are always a great opportunity to us to be involved with our wider
school community. Parents and the extended family and friends of our pupils always come to
the school after First Holy Communion. This celebration is always a real highlight of our school year.